To be an authorized affiliate of Equip, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Equip service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Equip affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between Equip, and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the referral service ("You", "Your", "Affiliate").
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for this referral account, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the this referral service or Equip Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs
- We might change the service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $100 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by equipfoods.refersion.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains equip.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are paid via PayPal where possible.
- You won't hold us liable for anything, a link to a non - equip.com Web site does not mean that purewod.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars - and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to equip.com based on fees - the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state.
NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP
Equip respects the privacy of their users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org